Hello Saluki Green Action Team!
Did you know: SIU recycles glass, plastic, metal, cardboard (including pizza boxes), paper, electronics, ink and toner cartridges, and more?
- Know what can be recycled!: Reference our recycling page for more information about what can be recycled on campus.
- Don't be crumby: Check pizza boxes for any leftover crusts or excess cheese/toppings before sending them off.
- Play the numbers game: Be certain that the plastics you are recycling are in fact recyclable in your area. Our recycling vendor, Southern Recycling, currently accepts plastics #1 and #2.
- Print signage for your area: Our recycling page includes printable signage, designed by talented SIU students!
- Find out more about our local recycling partner, Southern Recycling, at: http://www.southernrecyclingcenter.com/.
To Win a Prize: Share our post on our Facebook page or on Instagram/Twitter to be entered for a chance to win this month's prize!
Invite your friends to join the team, too. If they mention that you referred them when they sign up, you'll receive an extra entry in our next prize drawing.
Keep up the great work,
Saluki Green Action Team
firstname.lastname@example.org || @siugreenaction